Electric instrument limited 1 year warranty
Core Guitars LTD (“Core Guitars”) warrants this Core Guitars instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the date of delivery . This warranty applies only to the original purchaser, as long as the instrument was purchased directly from Core Guitars, or an authorised Core Guitars dealer.
It is necessary to retain your original sales receipt. This is proof of purchase and will need to be referenced when validating the warranty.
It order to use the warranty, email firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your sales receipt, an evaluation of the defect/ defective part, and photographic/ audio proof of the defect. Core Guitars will then work with the original purchaser to confirm whether the defect falls within the warranty and will work with the original purchaser to agree next steps. Once the terms of return are agreed, the original purchaser will organise for the Guitar to be returned, and defective components that qualify under this warranty will be repaired or replaced (at Core Guitars discretion) free from charge. Should anything go beyond normal service repair, Core Guitars will discuss with the original purchaser whether they are able to correct the instrument at an additional cost to the original purchaser.
All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Core Guitars instruments are the responsibility of the purchaser, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customising setups or adjustments beyond factory specifications. Initial standard setup and adjustment of the instrument and its components at the time of purchase are considered normal Dealer product preparation and are not covered by this warranty.
Limitations and Exclusions
The following items are not covered by this warranty.
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Wood is a natural product and, although Core Guitars will take all reasonable endeavours to carefully select and protect the wood it uses, as such it is subject to cracking, splitting or other damage and is therefore excluded from warranty.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any change in oil finishes will not be covered in the warranty.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customisation or modification.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pick guards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, ageing, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than Core Guitars or an Authorised Core Guitars' Dealer.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorised persons (any person other than Core Guitars).
The foregoing constitutes the only warranty made by Core Guitars with respect to the products and is made expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied.
Any implied warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, imposed under law are limited to the duration of this limited warranty.
This warranty is limited to the costs associated with the repair of the purchased guitar. Core Guitars will not be liable for any other direct or indirect costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of a failure of the guitar or the time taken to effect a repair.